Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pitch Perfect Proposal and The Length of Brilliance

Two new Lit Coach columns this month!

Over on Lisa Rivero's Everyday Intensity blog, I consider marketing guru and publishing pioneer Seth Godin's take on the length of brilliance, what that means to someone like me who has trained my ADHD brain (for 30 years!) to focus and what that means to writers in general. Stick around on Lisa's blog - she never fails to deliver something to chew on.

Also, for you nonfiction writers ready to craft your nonfiction book proposals, check out my latest column for Pitch University about how to hook an agent with a clean and thorough Markets section. If you haven't had an opportunity to thoroughly check out Pitch U, I encourage you to find the time - a fantastic free resource for writers.


Happy Summer, all!

TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts! Feel free to share with us your success stories or tips.