Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Next Up On The Lit Coach's Guide

Join us Monday for another session of Q&A with The Lit Coach! My goodness, writers, I have collected some fabulous, wide-ranging questions from a lot of you. I think I'll create two posts to answer them all instead of one...or maybe three. We'll see. Don't miss it!

As always, thank you so much for all your kind comments and feedback. I really do appreciate it!

Tomorrow, we're back on the Hurdling The Obstacles track with Agent Limbo. Friday is all about book sales! Woohoo!

TLC




1 comment:

  1. I received this comment from a writer who wishes to remain nameless.

    "Hello, Erin.
    Thank you for that post.

    For the past year, I have been in that hip pocket to which you refer. It is not a pleasant place to be. Months going by without response or communication. Precious months - during which I could have been massaging or further developing the proposal instead of sitting in limbo. Waiting.

    I do not consider that type of behavior to be professional at all, and have moved on. Thanks for the nudge, and I hope that everyone reading your post will learn something from it."

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts! Feel free to share with us your success stories or tips.