Friday, February 11, 2011

Q&A with The Lit Coach

Calling out for your questions for another segment of Q&A with the Lit Coach! Ask me anything about the writer's life, the ins and outs of publishing, how to hold successful events, selling your book, proposal crafting, pitch honing, author platform building...just about anything related to your writer's life.

I will only answer those who submit ONE question to my email. Questions submitted directly to the blog will not be addressed (use the link above to email me). Questions due Friday, Feb. 19th.

If you have submitted several questions in the past, let's set you up for some in-depth, one-on-one coaching and get you headed in the right direction! ( : Please see my services page...scroll down to Personal and Platform Development.

Thanks and have a great weekend, writers!

TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts! Feel free to share with us your success stories or tips.