Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Call Out For Your Questions!

Time for another round of Q&A with The Lit Coach!

Email me your questions about the writing life, issues related to agents, editors, publishers, events, publicity, blog direction, nonfiction book proposals...just about anything related to the writing life.

Only those who send me ONE question will be answered on the blog. Your deadline is Friday, March 25th. And if you've sent me more than three questions, perhaps you'd like to discuss one-on-one coaching?

Have a great St. Patrick's Day, for those who celebrate or choose to be Irish for a day.

Oh, and P.S., my feed went rogue last night. If some of you recieved a loooong blog post comprised of several blogs today (or lately depending on when you read this), I apologize. I'm not sure what happened, but I'm getting to the bottom of it.

Be well!

TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts! Feel free to share with us your success stories or tips.