Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Home for The Lit Coach's Guide to The Writer's Life

Hello, all!

It's official. The Lit Coach's Guide to The Writer's Life has moved to WordPress and is now a part of my new website.

Thank you to all my subscribers here on blogger and those who catch my feeds. If you signed up to receive The Lit Coach's Guide via email, you should still be getting my posts (we've had a few glitches, but they seem to be fixed). If you haven't signed up, please do! I may have a new home, but I'll continue to bring you great content by authors, agents, editors and other industry professionals I respect...plus my Lit Coach lessons and perspective on what's new in the world of writing and publishing.

And big thanks to all of you who have commented publicly and privately on my blog. Your feedback lets my contributors and I know that you appreciate the content and that we should continue to bring you more. In a time when writers put out so much free material just to be heard and make new friends, this is no small thing.

See you at the new site!

Signing off-

TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts! Feel free to share with us your success stories or tips.